Wednesday, October 27, 2010

750 Words!

15,000 Word Blog Word Count: 0
My NaNoWriMo Word Count: 0

Day: -5

Tip#0000000

Hey there,

Check out this website!! http://750words.com/

It challenges you to write 750 words a day, which is chump change compared to 1,667 words daily. I'm going to give it a try myself for the first time. It's one of my tips towards the end of the month but for those of you who would like to try it out this year and this month, I wanted to introduce it now.

It's a very clean and crisp site with no advertising or distracting gadgets and such. It's just a page that will keep track of whatever you're writing. It keeps a point system of how much you write. One point if you write anything, 2 points if you make it to 750 words in one day, and more points if you get on a winning streak... Here's a print screen of the writing page, haven't written anything yet today...


Enjoy!


Dare: 750 words!!

2 comments:

  1. I heard about this. Planning on using this during Nanowrimo to keep me on track. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using this for the past month and it's a really good way to get you writing every day. The site will send you daily reminder emails as well to give you an extra prod to write.

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to add your word count!